Live in care Job Responsibilities
- Assisting with Personal Care, including skin care, bathing, shaving, oral care, toileting (including management of bladder & bowels), dressing, hair care.
- Enabling mobility, including Moving & Handling transfers, pushing wheelchair, checking of specialist equipment e.g. wheelchair seat cushion, driving of clients vehicle, as directed.
- Dietetics, including assistance with menu planning, preparing, serving and storing of foods.
- Assist client to fulfil activities of daily living e.g. working, leisure, education.
- Assist with medications as prescribed by medical team.
- Dealing with correspondence and financial matters as requested.
- Day to day household tasks e.g. changing beds, laundry, ironing, shopping.
- Respect for client confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Negotiate breaks with client to ensure that these are consented and mutually suitable, whilst monitoring working hours which should not exceed an average of between 8 and 10 per day.
- Reporting & Recording as per company procedure.
- Commitment for identifying and fulfilling ongoing personal development within Active Assistance.
- Adhering to company policies and procedures at all times.
ABOUTClient: Ebenezer (Stone of Help) Ltd – Live In Care Agency Date: December 23, 2014
- Elderly Support
- Mental Health Support
- Children and families
- Disability Support